Do you want to play Apex Legends on MAC? If YES then you have reached place because I am sharing a tutorial which will help you to play Apex Legends on MAC Operating system.
Recently, Apex Legends game is released for Xbox One, PS4, and Microsoft Windows Operating system. But it is not released for MAC Operating system. Currently, MAC Operating system is used by more than 9.5% of PCs from all around the World. If you are also one of those MAC users then this guide will very helpful for you. You can Apex Legends MAC by following step-by-step instructions below.
Steps to Play Apex Legends on MAC
Currently, There are 3 ways to play Apex Legends on MAC Operating system. The first way is using Bootcamp and the second way is using software like VirtualBox or Parrel Desktop. The third way is using cloud gaming services such as Geforce Now. After playing Apex Legends using these 3 methods, I found that Bootcamp is best so I will continue my Apex Legends MAC tutorial using Bootcamp. You can play Apex Legends on MAC using Bootcamp by following steps below.
Installing Windows on MAC using Bootcamp
Before installing Apex Legends on MAC, You will need to install Windows OS on your MAC PC. The best way of installing Windows on MAC is using Apple’s Boot Camp. You can install Windows on MAC using Boot Camp by following steps below.
Downloading Windows 10 ISO on MAC
- First of all, Navigate to Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download page.
- Now click on Dropdown Menu below Select Edition.
- Select Windows 10 and click on Confirm button.
- Now select English from “Select the product language” dropdown menu. You can also choose any other language. After that click on Confirm button.
- Now click on 64-bit Download button and after that click on Save button to start downloading Windows 10 (64-bit) ISO on your MAC.
Now you have successfully downloaded Windows 10 ISO on MAC. After your Windows 10 ISO downloading is finished, You can continue to next steps.
Installing Windows 10 on MAC using Bootcamp
Once you downloaded Windows 10 (64-bit) ISO, You can complete the following steps.
- First of all, Launch Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder in Applications.
- Now click on the Continue button.
- Now click on Choose button and select your Windows ISO file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Click and drag the slider in the partition section. It will be set to 48GB by default but we are using it to play Apex Legends or other games so try to set to at least 60 GB.
- Now click on Install button and Boot Camp will start downloading Windows Support Software. After that Boot Camp will ask you for your MAC password.
- Now enter your MAC password and click on OK button. Now your MAC will restart and you will see Windows 10 Setup screen.
- Now choose your Windows 10 Language and click on Next button.
- Now type your Product key or If you don’t have product key then click on “I don’t have a key”.You can also enter your Product key after installing Windows 10.
- Now select Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home. According to me, Windows 10 Home is best because it is cheap. The price of Windows 10 Home is only $99 whereas the price of Windows 10 Pro is $199.The Windows 10 Pro has very good features but these are not beneficial for us.
- Now click on Next button and Windows will start installing on your MAC. This will take around 15 minutes. If you’re using older MAC then you will need to select the partition where you need to install the Windows.
- Now your MAC will be restarted saying Getting Ready and after that, you will see two options. The first option is Customize and the second option is Use Express Settings. In this case, We will use Customize and turn off all the personalization features. After turning everything off, You will need to click on Next button.
- Now enter information like your PC Name, Password and after that click on Next button.
- Now click on Use Cortona or Not Now. I will recommend you to disabled Cortona because it will decrease your PC performance.
- Now Windows 10 is successfully installed on MAC. When Windows will load for the first time, You will Boot Camp Software installer. The Boot Camp Software will install all the necessary drivers on Windows. After installing Boot Camp Software on your Windows, Continue to next steps.
Now you have successfully installed Windows 10 on your MAC. Now our task is to install Apex Legends. You can do that by following steps below.
Downloading Apex Legends For MAC
You can install Apex Legends on your PC by following steps below. The Apex Legends MAC Download link is also given below.
- First of all, Download Origin for Windows by going to Origin’s Official website.
- Now install Origin on your PC.
- After installing Origin on your PC, You sign in using your EA account. If you don’t have an EA account then you create one by clicking Create An Account.
- Now search for Apex Legends in Origin and click on Apex Legends game.
- Click on Add To Library and after that click on Download With Origin.
- Select your Language and click on Accept button.
- Select your Installation folder and click on Next button.
- Now check the check-box “I have read and accept the above license agreements” and click on Next button. Apex Legends will start installing on your Computer.
Now Apex Legends is successfully installed on your Computer. You can play Apex Legends by going to Origin’s My Game Library. If you like this article then please share it with your friends so that they can also play Apex Legends on their MAC. If you are facing any problems in playing Apex Legends on MAC then comment below. We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.